Welcome to Kanselor University. Today, we want to share the amazing story of a young Nigerian pharmacist that has turned Kulikuli into a multi million naira business. This is also a lesson for people that allow their career to define what they become for the rest of their life.
Pharmacist Oge Okelu is a Nigerian pharmacist that has shown that the next wave of opportunities in Africa will come from our local foods that we do not think that others will love.
Kulikuli a snack that most of us would not normally touch. But this Nigerian pharmacist has turned kulikuli into a snack that most people eat almost to a point of addiction.
Here are the lessons to learn from Oge Okelu the KOZEE KULIKULI lady
SIGN UP FOR A FREE EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM TO BOOST YOUR CAREER AND BUSINESS
Offer valid for the next 48 hours
1.DO NOT ALLOW THE COURSE YOU STUDIED CAGE YOU - The first time I met Oge, she wanted to know why I left pharmacy practice for education, I explained to her and she told me that was the reason why she went into food business because she had always wanted to add value to our local foods. Most people read a course because others asked them to and after making the mistake of reading a course they never liked, they still allow the course to determine what they do with the rest of their lives. Because you read an expensive course does not mean you cannot do something else.
2. WHATEVER YOU PUT YOUR HAND TO DO, DO IT WELL - What blew my mind was when I saw the factory that Oge was building just for kulikuli production. This is a snack that is normally fried in dirty pans. She has even gone the extra length of getting NAFDAC to come and approve her KULIKULI!!!! I guess this was why she came out tops in this year Diamond Bank BET6 project.
3. HAVE A BIG DREAM FOR YOUR SMALL IDEA - When you see a made in Nigeria Kulikuli in a London shop, then you will know that having a big dream and plan for your idea and business is critical for its success. Most people will never see beyond their immediate environ when going into business but Kozee kulikuli was made with the international market in mind and today Kozee kulikuli is sold in London.
4. GIVE IT A SPECIAL TOUCH - One thing that Oge did was the extra touch she puts into her Kulikuli. That extra touch is working magic. All she needs to do is get you to take a bit and boy are you in trouble. Some of us have been ordering for Kozee kulikuli via courier. The taste is so wonderful that anyone that takes a bit will always ask for more.
5. CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER - When you hear her talk about kulikuli, you can swear that Kulikuli must be a mandatory part of every meal including dinner. She not only is involved in the production of Kulikuli, she is also a very agressive marketer of Kozee Kulikuli.
6. LEARNS FROM THE BEST - I met Oge at a course I was taking at Lagos business school. Now for those of you who know Lagos business school, you will know how much the fees is for their courses. Oge invests in her education and that of her team thereby deploying advanced knowledge that has transformed ordinary Kulikuli into an international product. In fact she has asked us to get ready to come and train her team at Abuja.
Oge is a Nigerian pharmacist that has chosen to make a difference. If she can do this with Kulikuli, it shows that tere are great opportunities in Fura de Nunu, Ogiri, Ugba, Okpa and a host of other foods that we never have given a second thought to despite the fact that we use them everyday and would logve them better prepared and packages just like this Nigerian pharmacist is doing with kulikuli.
7. SHARING HER SUCCESS WITH OTHERS - Oge is currently on a mission to empower a lot of Nigerians through making them distributors of her Kozee Kulikuli. So, it you would love to join her wealth creation train contact her on 081 611 795 52 or check out KOZEE FOODS on facebook.